H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is a family-owned Australian company that provides world-class commercial and industrial packaging and textiles solutions across a range of industries.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is committed to consistently supplying packaging and textiles to meet both customer expectations and contractual requirements, and any relevant regulatory or other requirements. Our mission is to continually improve the quality of H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited products and services to our customers.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited quality objectives are:
1) To meet all our customer requirements
2) To ensure our team efficiently provides service excellence
3) To foster a quality driven culture
To meet these objectives H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited maintains an effective Integrated Management System. The Integrated Management System controls the products and services offered and allows H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited to demonstrate conformity.
The Integrated Management System has been certified in H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. The scope of the Integrated Management System covers all Quality, WHS and Environmental requirements in accordance with:
- ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is committed to long term relationships with both customers and suppliers in order to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. All members of staff share this commitment to and responsibility for quality.
WORK HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is committed to the health, safety and welfare of its employees and any other people who may be affected by the Company’s operations.
Our prime safety objectives are:
- To provide a zero-harm workplace
- To achieve zero lost work time from work related injuries or illness
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited reviews and, where necessary, revises these safety objectives during the Annual Management Review of our Integrated Management System.
This policy is published on our website and communicated to all relevant workers.
The datum generated by our Integrated Management System such as incident, accident and injury statistics and non-conformance data is used to continuously monitor our objectives.
In addition, H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is committed to:
- Fulfilling relevant legal and other requirements
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our OH&S Management System
- Ensuring that action taken to address identified hazards and risks drives change and improvements, which is the foundation of our OH&S Management System
- Ensuring effective communication, consultation and participation of workers
- Migration to ISO45001:2018 from AS4801:2001
This commitment to achieve zero harm is shared by all members of our staff.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited’s business is structured for the sourcing, importation, storage, sales, design, printing and distribution of packaging, commercial and industrial textiles, and carpet backing.
H. Polesy & Co Pty Limited is committed to conserving and protecting the environment by establishing and meeting the following targets and objectives:
- Compliance with applicable regulations, industry standards and contractual requirements
- Implementation and maintenance of a documented Environmental Management System compliant to ISO14001:2015
- Promotion of responsible environmental practices to all employees and to new employees as part of the Company’s induction process
- Continual Improvement of the Environmental Management System through periodic reviews against annually defined environmental objectives
- Support of the concept of waste minimization
- The communication of the Company’s Environmental Policy to employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and the general public
- Development of energy and natural resource saving initiatives
It is our mission to be a responsible company committed to protecting and conserving resources and preventing pollution in all our business activities. The Managing Director directly supports the Environmental Management System requirements by integrating environmental deliberation and responsibility into day-to-day decisions and long-term goals across all activities and disciplines.